Money’s easy to make if it’s money you want. But with a few exceptions people don’t want money. They want luxury and they want love and they want admiration.
-John Steinbeck, East of Eden
Who We Work With
Many of the clients we work with have been with us for decades. We’ve seen parents become grandparents and children become adults. We’ve attended weddings and funerals. And we are committed to extending your legacy for generations as well.
Due to the high level of involvement we have in our clients’ lives, we limit the number of relationships we have with clients to no more than 200.
Most of our clients have these personal traits:
- Don’t stop at ‘No’; appreciate creativity
- Walk on the edge, but have a strong moral foundation
- Generous, fun and forgiving
- Real, down to earth
- Believe if someone can do it better, pay them to do it and stay our of their way
- Want to be able to ‘unplug’ once in a while, feeling things will be okay when they get back
- Wouldn’t put resources in out-dated business ventures, and expect the same of their investments
From Success to Significance
Many of our clients value what we call Success to Significance.
You love your family, career, friends and hobbies… But
it seems there’s gotta be something more?
Maybe “giving” is the missing piece.
There are endless opportunities to share your time, talent and treasure with the world. But
some ways of giving can have a greater impact than others. We can help you explore
ways to evolve from Success to Significance.